Golden Members form the core of the organization from both a financial and a strategic perspective. The contribution of these members places them at the vanguard of those companies in Serbia and the region, that acknowledge the importance and relevance of the work of the distinguished companies through the Council”s support for their businesses.
Golden members represent the cadre of organisations which recognise that following needs:
– A think tank, which forms a bridge between policy makers and the private sector
– A resource which can be tapped for information and analysis which is ahead of the curve by anticipating and flagging policy decisions which are likely to affect their organisations
– A venue for developing a network, which is unique in its scope and depth and which opens doors to a broad range of contacts nationally and internationally
– An opportunity to be present in new streams by exploring the broad range of policy areas covered by the Council work and scope of activities
– A forum, which affords its members competitive advantage via the access and insights it provides.
Atlantic Council”s Golden membership is the Council’s highest level of membership and is tailored specifically for leading indigenous international organisations and companies. The package provides the Council”s Members with significantly superior benefits than Corporate Membership. These include: unparalleled private access to our distinguished high-level national and international guests, strategic influence on the events and research programmes.
• Entitlement of the President of the Board/ CEO to attend highest-level events within the Council.
Past events of this nature have included private lunches, dinners and roundtables with the Prime Minister, High level Government officials, Ministers, representatives of National and International organisations . Roundtables which convene top policy makers, business leaders. Media coverage and journalists as needed support has been always the manner of expressing Company”s influence and presence in their competetive field of work.
• Exclusive access to confidential, pre-event meetings with high-level guests, which have in the past often led to new business opportunities.
• Golden members are invited to attend meetings which are organised every third month with the Prime Minister, Ministers and highest level officials, policy makers and business leaders from Serbia and from the region. Working Groups on sector- specific or policy -specific topics in the Council is a possibility.
In addition to attending open Council”s events, Golden members are entitled to:
- Special invitation for the President of the company\CEO to the Council”s Annual Board dinner
- Rotation of the company LOGO on the homepage of the Council”s website
- Respective request for the private roundtable or conference call by Council experts tailored to the Company”s need.
- Respective request for priority meetings\ calls with the Council”s President and CEO
- Opportunity to customize Your distinguished benefits package in collaboration with the Council.
- Government Departments, Government Agencies, Multi-National Corporations, Large Companies & Firms
- Respective request for priority meetings and/or calls with Council”s President
- Respective opportunity to customize your benefits package in collaboration with the Council
- Invitation for Senior Executives for Annual Member dinner
- Rountable which convene top policy makers, business leaders within the time frame once in six months to one year based on the company profile and business needs
• Opportunities to be policy shapers and to have a direct input into the formation of
policy(-ies) within the prospective business case.
• Annual meeting with the President of the Council to discuss issues of importance to your company, and to ensure the strategic direction of the Company’.
• Entitlement to request of specific pieces of the Council research and policy analysiss from the Council”s research staff and to be briefed on issues which are central to your organisation’s interests.
Corporate Membership is designed for all companies/organisations which are recognising international and European affairs as centrally important to the advancement of both their business.
This package is intended for those companies/organisations wishing to further their capacity and understanding of the international and European dimension of key policy areas. As a Corporate Member you will be afforded the opportunity to share expertise, exchange opinions, and discuss pressing issues with the Prime Minister, Ministers, Senior State officials key industry stakeholders, major policy makers.
• Entitlement of senior staff to attend keynote events at the Council affording them the possibility to access Senior government officials, key policy makers and thought leaders
• In addition to attending open Council”s events, corporate members are invited to attend the meetings organised every third month with the Prime Minister,Ministers, Senior State level officials, policymakers and business leaders in Serbia and the region on sector – specific or policy – specific topics.
• Opportunity for your distinguished company and leading people within to obtain expertise in key policy areas of interest to your company/organisation.
• The access and insights derived from membership in the Council will give your company a competitive advantage and the opportunity to be the leading organisation in your sector
• Direct access by telephone and email to Council”s research expertise for advice and information on issue areas that are relevant to your business
• Exclusive entitlement to invite a corporate guest to accompany Council Members to Council”s events
• Opportunities to organise an event, a lunch/dinner, a publication on a research area of particular interest to your organisation or to provide a platform for international-level expert speakers from your organisation
• Opportunity to arrange informal discussion of policy and issue areas with leading Serbian and in the region policy-makers and thought-leaders
In addition to attending open Council”s events, Corporate members are entitled to:
• Special invitation for the President of the company\CEO to the Council”s Annual Board dinner
• Rotation of the company LOGO on the homepage of the Council”s website
• Respective request for the private roundtable or conference call by Council experts tailored to the Company”s need.
• Respective request for priority meetings\ calls with the Council”s President and CEO
• Opportunity to customize Your distinguished benefits package in collaboration with the Council.
Executive Membership is a package designed specifically for the needs of the Senior Executives and Management seniors.
• Entitlement of Executives and senior staff to attend events in the Council.
• Access to briefings from High level government officials on business policy (-ies).
• A platform to profile Your distinguished company or an issue of particular interest to Your company
• An opportunity to organise private expert briefings for/ and visiting dignitaries, politicians or High level government officials, respective business leaders in Serbia and in the region
• Opportunity to attend at all keynote addresses, and a selection of roundtables and briefings
• A unique opportunity for engagement with key national and international policy makers
• Opportunity to put questions to leading policy makers and thought leaders
• The potential to develop a network of links with organisations and individuals of interest to you