Who is responsible for making the situation in Libya worse?

Photo: www.albawaba.com

The chaos that began in Libya in 2011, after the murder of Moammar Gaddafi may have been even greater, with incalculable consequences. The situation in that Arab country was more complicated last Thursday, when the 75-year-old Halifa Haktar, the first man of the so-called “The Libyan National Army”, began to conquer a larger part of that state and its capital city Tripoli, which is controlled by the West government of the recognized Faiz Saradzha. The absolute enigma and “question for a million dollars” is who is behind Haktar and who has drawn events in Libya from last week? Those who think that the US government is in the background are wrong because senior military officials, at the end of last week announced that the US military would completely withdraw from the territory of Libya. This is explained by the arguments put forward by General Marines Tomas Voldhauzer, head of the US Army Command of the United States. He said that “The reality regarding security opportunities on the ground in Libya is becoming more complex and unpredictable,” the circumstance that a high-ranking person in the hierarchy of the US military has said it can only worry.

One of the possible and most obvious explanations is that the war in Libya intensified at the end of last week due to oil. This is supported by the fact that Libya has the largest reserves of the finest black gold in comparison to all African countries. That’s why it’s not surprising that these days, the media reported that the barrel of crude oil now costs around 72 US dollars, which is the highest in the last 5 months. If the situation in Libya continues to deteriorate, this price will be even higher. If a civil war in Libya continues, which is the most likely development of the event, the number of refugees who will try to enter Europe will dramatically increase. We recall that dramatic reports have been published in the media these days, according to which the Greek army prevents many refugees from crossing the border of Macedonia with Macedonia and entering the country, fleeing Libyan and Syrian conflicts. The favorable circumstance is that for now the troops of the loyal Fajis Saradzh do not make any problems for Serbian citizens. Several media in Serbia have published statements by the Serbians in Libya that stores, cafes and restaurants have been opened in the country’s capital and that traffic is normally taking place. Possible answer to the question is how it is possible that 400 or 500 Serbian citizens remain in Libya, and that, unlike many American and Western European citizens, they still do not think about evacuating. It is contained in the amount of their personal income. Salaries of Serbians, which are the largest in foreign oil companies, are up to more than 4,000 euros, due to which none of them still think of leaving the Arab state.

Check Also

Vučić’s visit to the US is a turning point in relations with Serbia

The President of the Atlantic Council of Serbia, Vladan Zivulovic, says it is very important ...